Harry Potter 'Slytherin' House Deluxe Scarf


Perfect for a walk down by the forest or the Whomping Willow.


Our deluxe Slytherin scarf looks great paired with our Premium Slytherin Robe. This high quality knit wool scarf in green and grey with a Slytherin Shield patch makes a wonderful gift. Look for the Slytherin Tie, sold separately. Also available are the tie and scarf from each of the 4 houses at Hogwarts: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin.
  • One size. (Approximately 65" long by 9.5" wide)
  • This is an officially licensed Harry Potter™ product.
  • 100% lamb wool




For this and more Draco Malfoy Accessories  CLICK HERE


  • Name:
    lambofgodfan
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada






  •  Love it!   Rating: 

    Made a slytherin costume from scratch for halloween last year, and this gave me the final touch! kept me warm on a cold canadian halloween and i even wear it through the winter months(a bit of a harry potter freak)






  • Name:
    Veira
    Location:
    Kingston, Ontario, Canada





  • Definitely a touch of Slytherin Magic  Rating: 


    This is definitely a great scarf to where in cold weather and just for fun. Due to the fact I live where my winter becomes very cold, this scarf keeps me warm and I get a lot of compliments from my friends. After my sister saw my scarf, she decided she want's to get a Gryffindor one. I recommend this to all those who wants a warm scarf and loves Harry Potter!








  • Name:
    PhantomMask






  • Comfy   Rating: 

    This scarf is not only stylish but extremely comfy and warm! I'll be wearing this on a daily basis not to mention how gorgeous it looks. Definitely recommend!